Information Technology (PDS)
The Professional Directed Studies major in Information Technology is an individually designed program for students interested in an area of study that is not offered as a major at the Calvary Bible College campus. The process for having a program of study approved includes:
1) Request a Professional Directed Studies Program Approval Form from the Registrar’s Office
2) Complete the form with the help of the academic advisor
3) Submit the completed form to the Registrar. Attached to the form will be a list of the course descriptions from a college catalog of the transfer institution. These descriptions will detail the courses to be taken.
A list of pre-approved directed studies programs may be obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
- That the student will integrate his biblical worldview with his professional major.
- That the student will be able to attend Calvary and major in an academic program not offered at Calvary.
2014-2016 Course of Study »
Courses of study may be adjusted during a student's time at Calvary. Students should consult with their advisor and/or the Registrar before finalizing a schedule each semester.