College Re-Enrollment

This application is only for those who have previously attended Calvary as degree-seeking students. Re-enrolling means that a student's continuous enrollment ended for some reason; for example, by withdrawing, not enrolling the next semester, by graduating, etc., and now they desire to return to Calvary.

  1. Fill out this application completely.
    • Read the application carefully; errors and omissions delay action on your application.
    • Contact the Admissions Office if you have questions.
    • Required explanations should be typed in the space provided on your application.
  2. Request official transcripts from all schools you have attended since leaving Calvary.
    • College transcripts are required whether or not you intend to transfer credits.
      • You do not need to send us your Calvary transcript.
      • Transcripts are not official unless mailed directly from the issuing institution.
  3. Submit a Pastoral reference form, if you have missed two or more semesters.
    • Carefully follow the instructions on each form.
    • The person you choose to complete a reference must hold the proper position and be one who has known you for the required time.
  4. Submit a photo of yourself so we can begin to put your face with your name (optional).

You will be notified by mail when your application is received. Once all admissions documents are received, your application will be considered for acceptance by the Admissions Committee. Under normal circumstances, you will be notified of the decision within two weeks after your file is complete.