Calvary has a free, online ministry referral service. It is a secure listing of people that come
to us seeking a ministry position and all the churches/organizations seeking
ministers. To access this:
- Go to www.ministryreferrals.com, the Help Ministries home page (there’s a link to it on our website)
- Scroll down to “Application” (there will be detailed instructions)
- Click and open the “Position Application” if you have a ministry position to fill or “Personnel Application” if you are an individual seeking a ministry.
- Save it to your computer and complete the application.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com and attach the completed application.
Once we receive your application (basically a profile of your church and who/what you’re looking for), we will post it online (on a secure listing) and send you an ID and password (this process should not take more than a couple of days).
If you are posting a position, your password will allow you to access the list of individuals who have contacted us looking for a place to minister.
If you posted a personal profile, your password will allow you to access the listing of positions.